Data Privacy Statement
This website is operated by the Working Group - Metal Window, Door, Gate and Curtain Walls
(Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Metall-Fenster/Türen/Tore/Fassaden), Wiedner Hauptstrasse 63, 1045 Vienna, Austria ("we" / "us"). This statement describes how we, as data controller, process your personal data in connection with this website and in the course of any other contact by you or with you as an interested party.
What data we process about you
In the course of your visit to this website, we will collect the following information: date and time a page was accessed on our website, the address of the page accessed (URL), your IP address, name and version of your web browser, the website (URL) you visited before accessing this website and certain cookies (see Point 2 below).
Following contact by you or with you away from this website, we will process the following of your personal details: name, address, contact details, professional activity, contact method and documentation of the communication with you (e.g. e-mails).
There is no obligation for you to actually provide the data we ask for. However, if you do not do so, it may be difficult to communicate with you as an interested party.
Most of the cookies on this website are "session cookies". They are automatically deleted when you leave our website. Permanent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your computer until you manually delete them in your browser. We use such permanent cookies to recognise you the next time you visit our website.
If you want to control cookies on your computer, you can select your browser settings so that you receive a notification when a website wants to store cookies. You can also block cookies or delete them if they have already been stored on your computer. If you want to know more about how to do this, please use the "Help" function in your browser.
Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may affect your online experience and prevent you from using all the features of this website.
Purposes of data processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with this website and to further improve and develop this website;
- to create usage statistics;
- to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on our website;
- to communicate with you as an interested party and to provide you with relevant information.
Legal basis of data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our overriding legitimate interest (pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation), which consists of achieving the purposes mentioned above in Point 3.
Transfer of your personal data
The personalised data provided will be collected by our IT service provider for the above-mentioned purposes as part of the operation of the website.
Duration of storage
We will store your data that has been automatically collected by this website for a period of three months. Longer storage only takes place if this is necessary to investigate detected attacks on our website. We will process the data that you make directly available to us until we determine that the processing of your data is no longer necessary for the purposes mentioned under Point 2 (e.g. in the case of relinquishment of all professional functions) or until you raise a justified objection to the processing of your data.
Your rights in connection with personal data
You have a number of rights (subject to the conditions of applicable law) including,
- the right to check whether we have stored personal data about you and which data we have stored, and to receive copies of this data;
- the right to demand that any of your personal data that is incorrect or is not processed in accordance with the law should be rectified supplemented or deleted;
- the right to require us to restrict the processing of your personal data, and
- under certain circumstances the right to object to the processing of your personal data or to revoke the consent given previously for such processing;
- the right to demand data transferability;
- the right to know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
Our contact details
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us:
Working Group - Metal Window, Door, Gate and Curtain Walls
Wiedner Hauptstrasse 63, 1045 Vienna, Austria
Last updated 23.5.2018